Blogger free blogging platform, who has a Google account only can sign up to create a blog. After, Blogger allows sign in by access your Gmail account.
Once you have created a free blog on blogger.com, you can log in to your admin dashboard. Go to https://www.blogger.com/go/signin from a mobile or desktop web browser. The admin part of blogger, the “blogger Dashboard“, is where you will form creating your free blog.
One of the advantages of Google customers being easy can access to use their service.
What is blogger.com?
Blogger.com is an old blog publishing platform that allows you to create, design, manage and develop and publish your own blog without using an extra cPanel username and password.
If you creating blogs using the google blogger website. You will need to log in to your BlogSpot account. Blogger site sign-in is secure and easy for Google users. Y'all will be accessed quickly to the official sign-in homepage for the blogger website.
You are looking for how to Sign Into Your bogger Account? Click here to log in directly to your Blogspot account and access your dashboard. You can create your free google blog today with more than 100 with no coding skills needed.
Login or Signing into your blogger account
To sign in to your blogger account, follow these steps.
- 2. Go to blogger.com
- 3. Click the Sign In button at the top right of your browser screen.
- 4. Type in your email address and password.
- 5. Click the Login button.
Note: If you do not have a Gmail account click on the new "create account" or if you forget a password to sign in to your account. You can choose to click “I forgot my password”, “I forgot my email address” and recover to log in to your google blogger account.
Blogspot sign in the old account process.
Accessing your old blogger account is straightforward. It’s the blogger legacy where you sign in to your site and business.
Follow these steps to get your old Blogspot site
- First, go to https://www.blogger.com/legacy-claim.g
- Find the email address joined with your Blogspot account using the blog username or your email address.
- If you forget your password, you can reset it by clicking this link: Which you will get from the Blogger support team.
- Sign in to your old account using the email address link you’ve located in your email box.
Massage: Your blog, HTTPS: // yourblogname.blogspot.com /, is associated with the Google Account username youremailaddress@ gmail.com. Please use this Google Account username to access Blogger and login your blog.
Inside your email inbox from the Google Blogger support team, you find old blogs from your Blogger account.
To sign in to a Blogspot old account
- Go to www.blogger.com
- Click sign in at the top right
- Enter the email address you are using for the account associated with your Blogspot account.
- Enter your passwords
- Click Login in your old blogger account.
Sign in to a blogger without a google account is not possible because the blogger connected only a Gmail account.